Sujatha was 17 when she started to work in a BPO as a mediator to communicate on business transactions between CEOs and Department heads. This set the spark in her to start her own company someday. When she married Dr. Kannan Pugazhendi, a brilliant Doctor with a vision to touch many lives through his skills to alleviate pain, her dreams matured into reality and SPARRC Institute was born.
Sujatha wanted a flat hierarchy so that she https://fr.medadvice.net/yooslim/ could stay connected and understand her teammates, their stress, their dreams and their aspirations better. She s a gifted physical therapist who can empathize with her patients and understand pain. It is her emotional and social intelligence that has helped the team to grow into a strong team of 200 physios today. She trains them and trusts them to be independent decision makers comprar caralean in several crucial situations, thus running an empowered and committed organization.
Wi the guidance and support of Dr Kannan Pugazhendi, her husband and mentor, Sujatha achieved the milestone of launching their own educational institution – Indian Institute of Sports Medicine. She believes the Fitness Medicine courses would bring a great deal of difference in the way people approach diseases of inactivity. Sujatha is also a philanthropist with a penchant to serve the underprivileged through Sports and Fitness Medicine concepts. She wishes to affect the environment positively by bringing Health and Fitness for all.
- Entrepreneurial edge at London Business School
- Leadership principles at Harvard Business School
- Bonding with Organizations, Customers and Employees.
- Creating Innovative business products,
- Strategic Planning and Execution,
- Product Analysis and Development.
- Introduced a trailblazing concept in the Healthcare industry
- Over 13 years of running SPARRC successfully as Managing Director
- Financial growth and profitability of the company
- Branding and Operations Administration
- Establishing the business Facility as a chain all over the nation, presently 16 branches.
- Expanding horizons as educational organization – IISM COLLEGE OF SPORTS AND FITNESS MEDICINE.
- SPARRC Publication – Fitness Unlimited! Monthly Newsletter.
- SPARRC Publication – Fitopedia! book (Volume 1)
- SPARRC Publication – Fitnessense, by Dr Kannan Pugazhendhi
- Launched a new department of the company FAMES – Fitness Adaptation and Movement Education Services for specially-abled.
- Celestial Spark – Holistic healing Centre through alternative medicine.
- Best Entrepreneur Award in 2013 From MSME – Tamilnadu Govt. Followed by Several Private / Public Organization Awards.
- Honorary Doctorate (Doctor of Letters D.Litt) from The International Tamil University USA – 2018