Dr. Kannan Pugazhendi will be on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Youtube
Starting this Vijayadasami, ie from 5th Oct, you can directly stay in touch with Dr Kannan Pugazhendi via Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube through, Dr. Kannan Pugazhendi’s Channel!
#moveNheal #drkannanpugazhendi #fitness #sportsmedicinedoctor #sportsmedicine #lifestyle #fitnessforall #exerciseforall #timetoexercise #exerciseathome #fitnessgoals #healthyliving #drkannan #rehab #rehabilitation #painmanagement #therapy #paintreatment
World Physiotherapy Day 8th Sept
WORLD PHYSIOTHERAPY DAY 2022
This year’s preparations for celebrating World Physiotherapy Day [8th Sept.] began days before at SPARRC:
- Physios and Clients participated enthusiastically in the ‘Selfie taking fun Task’ three days before the D Day.
- The Selfies taken were made into a collage and was uploaded in Sparrc Social Media
- A One and Half minute AV, greeting all Physios were made; It was screened during the Celebrations @SPARRC, along with uploading the same onto Social Media.
- To add zest to the vibe, SPARRC Physios across the Centres, made Dance Reel on Instagram raising awareness about #moveNheal.
- The celebration culminated in an online event on 8th Sept 2022, in which the entire SPARRC team came together.
- Those physios who have completed 7+ years @SPARRC were felicitated with a personalized mug.
- The acceptance speech these physios gave, was so heart warming. Each one of them pledged to re-dedicate their service with renewed vigour.
- Kannan Pugazhendi acknowledged the significant role played by Physios in the healing journey of the clients @ SPARRC by saying while Doctors save lives, it is the Physios who give quality of life to a patient.
- Sujatha Pugazhendi reminded the Physios to keep the learner’s cap on and strive for continuous improved performance.
- Aravind thanked Dr.Kannan Pugazhendi and Ms.Sujatha for their pioneering effort in the prescribed exercise based healing process amidst proliferating Pharmaceuticals and Surgery.
- The celebrations ended with a sumptuous lunch for everybody @ SPARRC.
Youtube link- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SXYUyS0Ghs
World Diabetes Day – Nov 14, 2019
SPARRC centres across India celebrated the World Diabetes Day with several events like Awareness Talks, Special Blood Test Camps and Client Participation events. Here are some images from that day: